Page 45 of 305 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595145 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #441
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    every so often, when i'm not downloading tons of stuff. Hopefully, we'll be able to play eachother on Halo 2, they better make the PC and Xbox playable against each other.

  2. #442
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Playing again Quake III... Technically nice, yet poor when it comes to optimization... He he... I love the Console... It allows you to personalize every bit of Quake III if it wasn't because of the console, Quake III would be a REAAAALLY boring game...

    Bots also are nice.

  3. #443
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Playing Gunbound. Its simple, yet dangerously addicting. To give it a try, go to www.gunbound.net

  4. #444
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Played some Halo today with a friend and downloading Shini's game right now to give it a spin.

  5. #445
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice game, it's like Worms, only better graphics and vehicles. Fun to play, though it's a bit difficult to win if I have no idea of the game rules, weapons, vehicles, etc. >_>. I'll read the help and play some more when I get some time.

  6. #446
    Inactive Member Reitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I started 3 days ago too. My account is Shiinigami. msg me when you are on.

  7. #447
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm NevanEP.

    I just beat Armed and Dangerous, anyone with an XBox should get it. It's funny and fun to play.

  8. #448
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GunBound is a nice game! It's fun to play, though some people take it too seriously... I was on 4:4 and 2 people from the other team started insulting each other and I'm like -_- this is a fucking game.

  9. #449
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, I had this one guy who had it out for me. I killed him twice. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Our team won that one though.

  10. #450
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm MrWiseman, as in GameFAQs (Wiseman was taken). Do we need to be in the same server to see each other?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •